For this article, I will discuss
L's Tangy Natural Nime Chow Peanut Sauce.
You can cook L's Tangy Natural Nime Chow Peanut Sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of L's Tangy Natural Nime Chow Peanut Sauce
- It's 1 tbsp of Lime juice.
- You need 4 oz of Peanuts, crushed or chopped.
- It's 2 tbsp of Rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sriracha.
- It's 2 tbsp of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Light soy sauce (or substitute liquid aminos).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Agave syrup or honey.
L's Tangy Natural Nime Chow Peanut Sauce step by step
- Crush or chop peanuts.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Feel free to add or subtract ingredients but the flavor will alter with each change..
- Here's a sweeter, thicker version of this recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361351-bonnies-natural-nime-chow-peanut-sauce.
- Here's a Nime Chow recipe to pair with this sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341279-veggie-nime-chow.
Thus our article which we give the title: