For this article, I will discuss
Mike's 8 Onion Bagel Spread Or Party Dip.
You can cook Mike's 8 Onion Bagel Spread Or Party Dip using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's 8 Onion Bagel Spread Or Party Dip
- It's of ● For The Creams.
- It's 2 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp or warm].
- It's 1/4 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare as needed of Whole Milk [if needed for thinning into a dip].
- You need of ● For The Onions.
- Prepare 1/2 of White Onion [fine chop].
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Onion [fine chop].
- It's 1 of LG Scallions [fine chop].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Chives [chopped].
- You need 1/3 Cup of Green Spring Onions [chopped].
- It's 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of Dried Green Chives [to be added upon final mixing].
- You need 1/2 Packet of Liptons Onion Soup Mix [w/dehydrated onions optional].
- Prepare of ● For The Additions.
- You need 1 tsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It's 1/4 tsp of White Pepper [to be added upon final mixing].
- Prepare 1 of Small Jalapeño [small chop added to pan].
- Prepare as needed of Whole Milk [to thin if desired].
- Prepare as needed of Butter.
- You need as needed of Olive Oil.
Mike's 8 Onion Bagel Spread Or Party Dip step by step
- Chop all vegetables and add to pan. Add the 1/2 package of Lipton only if you want some serious onion flavor. If not, omit..
- Sauté in butter and oil for 10 minutes..
- Allow to cool and add to cream cheese and sour cream mixture. Mix well and chill. Add milk or extra sour cream if you'd like to thin spread for a dip..
- Serve with fresh crispy onion bagels, various vegetables, thick chips or crackers. Enjoy!.
Thus our article which we give the title: