For this article, I will discuss
Mexican Succotash. Mexican Succotash. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Mexican Succotash: It's summer time and corn is fresh and abundant. This recipe combines my southern, Native American roots with my love for Mexican elote.
Try this spicy Chipotle Chicken with Mexican style Succotash. Top mexican succotash recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Be the first to review this recipe. You can have Mexican Succotash using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Succotash
- Prepare of Uncooked yellow rice ( or whatever you prefer ).
- Prepare of Water ( may vary by rice type ).
- You need of Black Beans ( or use fresh!! ).
- Prepare of Kidney Beans ( or fresh!! ).
- It's of Diced Tomatoes.
- You need of Sweet Corn.
- You need of Diced Onion.
- You need of Sweet Peas.
- You need of Diced Carrots.
- Prepare of Green Bell Pepper.
- It's of Diced Celery.
- You need of Light Adobo, black pepper, paprika, sea salt.
Yummy mexican casserole with a nacho topping!! I freakin' adore this Mexican succotash recipe and I know you will, too. It takes a bit of preparation to put it together, but once it's made you can do a ton of stuff with it! The first night I made it, I served.
Mexican Succotash instructions
- Add everything in a big pot and cook until rice is tender! ( My yellow rice to about 35-40 minutes ).
- * Fresh Ingredients are ALWAYS best! But canned or frozen are good substitutes as well!.
Better For You Low Sodium Low Carb Vegetarian. salads sides. Succotash (from Narragansett sohquttahhash, "broken corn kernels") is a culinary dish consisting primarily of sweet corn with lima beans or other shell beans. Other ingredients may be added including corned beef, potatoes, turnips, salt pork, tomatoes, multi-colored sweet peppers, and okra. See more ideas about succotash recipe, succotash, veggie sides. Serve this Easy Southern Succotash as a side dish or as the centerpiece of the meal spooned over a piece of buttered.
Thus our article which we give the title: