For this article, I will discuss
Spaghetti with meat balls (vegan).
You can cook Spaghetti with meat balls (vegan) using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with meat balls (vegan)
- It's of Spaghetti half pack.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for greasing the spaghetti.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Chopped onion.
- Prepare As needed of Crushed Garlic.
- Prepare 2 cups of soya chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped mixed vegetables (carrot beans capsicum peas mushroom).
- You need 1 tsp of Italian mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1 of flax egg.
- You need 4-5 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 2 Tbsp of bread crumbs or poha powder.
Spaghetti with meat balls (vegan) step by step
- Soak and boil the soya chunks for ten min with salt water and keep it aside. Remove excess water if any..
- Toast half chopped onion with garlic for in oil for 2 min in a hot kadhai with oil keep it to cool down.
- Boil 3 tbsp water and add one tbsp flax seed powder and rest it for 30 min..
- Roughly chop soya chunks and mixed vegetable and toasted onion and garlic in an electric chopper..
- Now add salt to taste,mixed herbs one tbsp two Tbsp bread crumbs or poha powder to the above mix and blend it well with flax egg..
- Make small balls and fry it using appe pan. I have smeared the balls with oil while making them..
- Now boil the spaghetti just till alDante pour it in a strainer wash with some cold water and rub oil on the spaghetti.
- Toast it in a kadhai with onion garlic butter and pepper.
- For the sauce blanch two tomatoes and remove the skin. Take some oil in a kadhai and add blanched tomatoes one chopped onion ten garlic cloves sauté well.
- Now grind this with some salt red chilli flakes and two raw tomatoes and again simmer it till it thickens a bit. I added the left over boiled spaghetti water to adjust the required consistency.
- Plate it all as per your wish and serve hot.
Thus our article which we give the title: