For this article, I will discuss
Fried chicken with sweet sour garlic sauce. Stir chicken into marinade and mix to coat. In large skillet, heat remaining oil. Using slotted spoon, transfer chicken to skillet.
Add garlic and saute the garlic until light brown and then follow by the green bell peppers. Stir-fry until you smell the aroma. Add the sweet and sour sauce into the wok and bring. You can have Fried chicken with sweet sour garlic sauce using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried chicken with sweet sour garlic sauce
- It's of sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- It's of garlic minced.
- Prepare of dried chili (fresh one will do too) cut small slices.
- Prepare of lemon sauce (anything sour can used,even tamarind pure,but be careful with tamarind it may bring very strong sour taste).
- You need of corn flour.
- Prepare of warm water.
- It's of cooking oil.
- It's of Chicken drumstick or wing (up to you).
- Prepare of lot of cooking oil for deep fry chicken.
All Reviews for Sweet and Sour Chicken III. Crispy and flavor-packed fried chicken strips married with my simple and easy sweet and sour sauce that comes together in minutes and bursting with flavors. There are a million ways to prepare sweet and sour sauce, but I think I have found a super-easy way if your home is regularly stocked with Thai. Homemade crispy sweet and sour chicken with a better-than-takeout sauce made from store cupboard ingredients!
Fried chicken with sweet sour garlic sauce step by step
- Marinate your chicken.is optional. You can you also can not marinate it. Up to you. If you marinate it,just mixed with bit of salt and black pepper(that too optional) for 10minutes. Tips : never ever fried frozen chicken. Make sure the meat really soft. Deep fry your chicken..
- The sauce.. Add in your sugar,salt,corn flour and lemon sauce in a glass of warm water.Stir well.Then sautéed your garlic and chili’s u til garlic turn yellowish and aroma up. Then pour in the water that you have mixed earlier. Let it simmer with slow medium heat.until thickening. U can always taste if it’s good or not.you can add in whatever lack as your preference. Salt of sugar or lemon sauce. Up to you..
- Final, add in your deep fried chicken into your boiling sauce.mixed it well let it be for 1-2minute.do not turn up the heat high.Then ready to serve. Everyone will love it. Tips : you can always add in the cinnamon or the star wood thing(I don’t know what they called it in English for the aromatic smell) at the end of the step.While letting it for 1-2 minutes. It bring out the good smell and very appetizing. Happy try 😉😉😉😉😊.
We fry onions and peppers in a wok until very lightly softened (just a couple of minutes), then add garlic and ginger, followed by those all-important bizarre. You've tasted sweet and sour chicken at the takeaway, but you can make it far better at home and it's Coat the chicken in the cornflour and add to the pan. Stir-fry for four minutes until very lightly Add the pineapple and sweet and sour sauce to the pan with the chicken and bring to a simmer over. Chicken breast, corn oil, dried red chili pepper, eggs, garlic, ginger, grape seed oil, green chili pepper, green onion, ground black pepper, leek, onion, potato starch, red chili flakes, red chili pepper, rice syrup, sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar, vegetable oil, vinegar, water. How to make sweet and sour chicken.
Thus our article which we give the title: