For this article, I will discuss
Stir-fry Sugar Snap Peas & Mushrooms.
You can have Stir-fry Sugar Snap Peas & Mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir-fry Sugar Snap Peas & Mushrooms
- You need of butter.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare of sugar snap peas.
- You need of red pepper flakes (optional).
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need of salt or to taste.
Stir-fry Sugar Snap Peas & Mushrooms step by step
- In a stir-fry pan/wok/skillet melt butter over medium heat.
- Add oil and diced garlic.
- Add red pepper if using..
- Stir for 1 minute so the garlic imparts some flavor into the oil.
- Add sliced mushrooms, stir until about half way cooked to your liking..
- My wife liked me to tip the peas first, so I do, but it is not required if you don't care. Add peas to pan..
- Stir constantly until peas take on a bright green color, about 5 minutes..
- Add black pepper and salt, stir for about 2 or 3 more Minutes.
- Serve hot..
Thus our article which we give the title: