For this article, I will discuss
Samosa. Samosa recipe - Learn to make perfect crispy, flaky & delicious samosas at home with this easy video & step by step recipe post. Samosa is a potato stuffed deep fried snack very popular in India, Middle. Deep fry the samosas on low to medium heat until light brown.
Anjum Anand makes an easy little vegetable samosa for a delicious, inexpensive lunch or snack from store cupboard ingredients. Samosa is native to northern India and is found everywhere in this region of the world. What is wonderful with the samosa is that you can find a verity of samosa recipe on the internet. You can cook Samosa using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Samosa
- Prepare 2 of medium size potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted peanuts.
- It's 1 tsp of ginger and green chilli crushed.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of promenade seeds crushed.
- It's 1/2 tsp of roasted coriander seeds powder.
- You need to taste of red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of mango powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need ,2 tsp of ghee for making the stuffing.
- You need 3-4 tsp of ghee for kneading the dough.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- You need As needed of Oil for fry the samosa.
- Prepare As needed of Water for kneading the dough.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour or maida.
- You need 1 tsp of carom seeds or ajwain.
Does this snack need any introduction? Samosa Recipe-Traditional Samosa Recipe with Potato filling. A dietary staple of McGill University students used to end student debt, support charities, spread love, happiness, and friendship, basically to change the world. samosa. but this recipe post sticks back to the traditional punjabi aloo stuffed deep fried samosa furthermore, i would like to add some tips and suggestions for a crispy, flaky and tasty samosa recipe. Samosa recipe with quick video, step by step detailed picture on how to get that perfect cone shape.
- First boiled the potatoes keep them aside now take a pan put a tsp of ghee when the ghee gets hot put cumin seeds when it starts crackle put the crushed ginger and green chilies sauté for a min..
- Then add mashed boiled potatoes followed by the remaking spices mentioned above along with the roasted peanuts give it a good mix Finally top it with some finely chopped coriander leaves turn off the flame put the stuffing in a bowl and allow it to cool.
- In the meanwhile Make a sheet for the samosa For this in a large bowl put all purpose flour salt carom seeds slightly crushed with your hands ghee give it a good mix (it should be bread crumbs like consistency) then add little water at a time knead a slightly tight dough then the normal chapati dough allow it to rest for 15 min..
- Now take a rolling pin take a small portion of dough and make a oval shape chapati then cut it in the middle take a one part put some water at the edges then fold.
- Take a kadhai put sufficient amount of oil for frying now the main tips for frying the samosa is to keep the oil in low to medium heat now put the samosa and fry in low to medium heat until golden brown in color, serve hot..
- The half part from both sides then join it by apply some water now fill the pockets with the potato mixture now again seal the edges by applying some water..
Samosa is usually stuffed with potato stuffing. I always wanted to make the samosas that are big and. Onion Samosa is a very popular South Indian Snack variety. Samosa is a popular Indian appetizer or snack usually served with tea / coffee for any parties. Easy Samosa Recipe: Make the easy and delicious samosa recipe for diwali at home using ingredients like purpose flour, cumin seeds, boiled potato, ginger, garam masala powder, coriander powder, ghee.
Thus our article which we give the title: