For this article, I will discuss
Seeni Sambola ( Spicy caramelized onion).
You can have Seeni Sambola ( Spicy caramelized onion) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seeni Sambola ( Spicy caramelized onion)
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- You need of cinnamon stick ( broken into pieces).
- It's of cardamom.
- You need of cloves.
- Prepare of curry leaves.
- It's of dry red chilli flakes.
- Prepare of tamarind paste.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
Seeni Sambola ( Spicy caramelized onion) instructions
- Heat oil in a sauce pan. Add cinnamon stick, cloves, cardamom, curry leaves fry 30 sec or until release flavor..
- Add chopped onions, salt, chilli flakes & cook until onions are soft & little golden color..
- Now mix tamarind paste with water & add to onion mix,add sugar. Cook until onions are well caramelized,sticky & soft..
- Remove from heat. Can be served with bread, roti, rice. You can keep the rest in fridge for 2-3 days..
Thus our article which we give the title: