For this article, I will discuss
Caramel Popcorn. Thin, crisp, even coating of caramel over every piece, and stays The ultimate Caramel Popcorn! With a thin, crispy, even coating of caramel on every piece, this. This Caramel Popcorn is spectacularly delicious and not meant for compulsive eaters because It is utterly addictive.
Great caramel popcorn for any holiday or occasion. If you like chewy popcorn, bake less. Typically a sugar solution or syrup is made and heated until it browns and becomes thick, producing a caramelized candy syrup. You can have Caramel Popcorn using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel Popcorn
- Prepare 16 cups of popped popcorn plain.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn syrup.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of large paper bag.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanuts (optional).
I consider caramel popcorn to be the ultimate party treat — beloved by the attendees of children's If your only experience with caramel popcorn is the sticky-sweet stuff that comes Christmas tins, then I. This sweet and salty caramel popcorn recipe (AKA caramel corn) is simple to make and impossible to stop eating. The caramel cools to a brittle candied shell around freshly popped popcorn. Easy Homemade Caramel Popcorn has just the right crunch and chewiness that you want, without sticking to your teeth.
Caramel Popcorn step by step
- Combine brown sugar, corn syrup, butter and salt into a 8 cup microwaveable safe safe bowl..
- Cook on HIGH for 4 minutes. Stir after each minute..
- Add vanilla and baking soda; Stir well. This mixture will bubble up quickly.
- Pour over popped popcorn that is in a large paper bag..
- Stir well with a wooden spoon. Microwave 3 minutes, shaking well after each 30 seconds. Pour onto a foil lined cookie sheet to cool. Store in airtight container..
It's everything you hope for in the perfect caramel popcorn recipe! Caramel Corn is so easy and that extra salt gives it a sweet and salty combo! This Easy Salted Caramel Popcorn Recipe is my favorite Caramel Corn Recipe! Freshly made caramel popcorn is practically impossible to resist. This recipe makes ridiculously good caramel popcorn.
Thus our article which we give the title: