For this article, I will discuss
Vietnamese green bean pancake.
You can have Vietnamese green bean pancake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vietnamese green bean pancake
- You need 1 packages of Vietnamese pancake mix.
- It's 1 can of coconut milk.
- It's 1/2 packages of green bean.
- It's 1 of onion, sliced.
- It's 2 lb of pork shoulder.
- It's 2 packages of golden mushroom.
- It's 2 packages of abalone mushroom.
- It's 1 of green onion.
- It's 30 of shrimps.
- You need 1/2 lb of bean sprout.
- It's 1 of vegetable oil.
Vietnamese green bean pancake instructions
- Put green bean in small pot with some water and heat approximately 10 minutes until soft.
- Cook pork shoulder in hot water and cut into slices.
- Wash and slice abalone mushrooms and separate golden mushrooms into smaller bunches.
- Wash bean sprout. Cut onion into slices. Chop green onion.
- Wash and peel shrimps.
- Mix Vietnamese pancake mix with water according to instructions and add can of coconut milk. Add chopped green onions into mixture.
- In a pan on medium heat (4-5), add some vegetable oil, a handful of onions, 2-3 shrimps and a large scoop of Vietnamese pancake mix until pan is cover.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of green bean, 2-3 sliced abalone mushrooms, 1-2 bunches of golden mushrooms, 3-4 slices of pork shoulder, handful of bean sprout in center of pancake.
- Cover pan for 2-3 minutes to allow ingredients to cook. Uncover and flip one half over the other. Flip entire pancake to cook both sides.
Thus our article which we give the title: