For this article, I will discuss
Chinese Style Green Beans With Ground Pork. Filipino & Asian Food FUSION COOKING I am a Freelance Hairstylist based in Hong Kong and yet, cooking is also my passion. My family's love for spicy foods. In this day and age, I expect some people to dry fry the green beans in a hot skillet, but deep frying them quickly Turn heat back up to medium high; crumble ground pork into the seasonings in the wok and stir fry, breaking up large lumps, until the meat no longer is pink.
Cook until it starts to sizzle. Cook and stir until the surface is cooked. This Chinese green bean stir-fry may seem simple, but it's truly delicious! You can have Chinese Style Green Beans With Ground Pork using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Style Green Beans With Ground Pork
- You need 300 g of Green Beans.
- Prepare 250 g of Ground Pork / Beef.
- Prepare 8 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Butter.
- You need of For The Sauce Mix :.
- Prepare 5 Tbsp of Sweet Soysauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Worcesteshire Sauce.
- It's 1 Tbsp of Light Soysauce.
- It's 2 Tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- It's 1/2 Tsp of White Pepper.
- You need 50 ml of Water.
We wok sear the green beans for flavor and stir-fry with crispy ground pork. But this easy dish of Chinese green beans with pork (or chicken or beef!) is delicious and simple. I love to eat, but when it's hot and humid, I just. Chinese green beans with ground pork - Szechuan preserved vegetable, seasoned wth chili powder, adds a distinct flavor to this easy to make recipe.
Chinese Style Green Beans With Ground Pork step by step
- Please Support Me By Visiting, Comment, Like & Subscribe to My Channel if You Like This Recipe & For More Recipe... ^_^ https://youtu.be/Lh8g9HUXqIo.
- 1st, In A Beaker / Bowl, Add 5 Tbsp of Sweet Soysauce, 1 Tbsp of Worcesteshire Sauce, 1 Tbsp of Light Soysauce, 2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar, 1/2 Tsp Salt, 1/2 Tsp White Pepper (Ground), And 50ml of Water. Mix Well.
- Heat Palm Oil For Frying the Green Beans, If You Prefer Olive Oil, Just Go for It... Just Minced The Garlic While You Heating the Oil..
- After The Oil Is Hot Enough, Fry The Green Beans. But Dont Fry it to Long, Because you Dont Want it to Turn Brown And Crispy. Just 20-25 Second And Its Done..
- Drain the Green Beans Using a Strainer, Or Paper Towel to Absorb the Oil. But Make Sure You Drain The Excess Oil As Much as Posible..
- Prepare Your Pan / Wok, Heat Around 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil & 1 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, Let The Butter Incorporated With the Oil. And Add The Pork / Beef, Stir It Occasionaly so the Pork Doesn't Stick to the Pan (If You Use Stainless Steel Wok Like Me)..
- Make A Room In The Pan For Extra Olive Oil & Garlic. After Adding the Garlic, Stir it With the Pork..
- After The Pork Turn Brown, Pour Your Sauce Mix Into The Pan, And Stir. Bring it to a Simmer so the Sauce Can Deglazed the Pan With Lots of Flavour From the Pork That Stick In The Pan. Reduce The Sauce..
- Now The Pork Sauce Is Ready, You Can Toss The Green Beans Into The Pan, Or You Can Just Arrange The Beans In The Plate And Pour The Pork Sauce Over The Top Of The Green Beans..
- I Hope You Enjoy This Recipe... ^_^.
When the oil is hot, add the ginger. This Chinese green beans recipe can be completed in twenty minutes. Note: Green bean is called 四季豆 in Chinese with a few variations in English - French bean Mince the meat manually is always better than ground meat. Cut the fats into minute pieces before mincing together with the lean meat. You can substitute lean ground chicken or turkey for pork and asparagus for green beans.
Thus our article which we give the title: