For this article, I will discuss
Corn masala bhelpuri. A basic bhel puri can be made with puffed rice, roasted peanuts, sev or mixture, onions, tomatoes, chaat masala, lemon juice, salt & coriander leaves. Bhelpuri is also available at most Indian joints and is served as a tangy and crunchy snack for teatime. Bhel puri has a strong association with the city of Mumbai and is the dominant snack on the beaches.
Try this easy Snack Recipe and share it with your family. Do let us know your experience in the. When I make masala corn, I steam the corn cobs in the pressure cooker and while they This masala corn is not a recipe as such, but just sharing the method. you can always. You can have Corn masala bhelpuri using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corn masala bhelpuri
- It's 2 litre of - puffed rice or bhel.
- Prepare 1 cup of - boiled corn.
- Prepare 1 cup of - boiled peas or fresh peas.
- Prepare 2 of - boiled potatos.
- It's 2 cup of - sev.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 3 tsp of green chutney.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of - tamarind chutney.
- It's 2 tsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 of - onion.
- Prepare 1 of - cucumber or kakadi.
- You need 1 of big_ tomato.
- It's 1 tsp of chat powder.
Vera's Masala Bhelpuri: A low calorie any time snack. Easy Masala Corn Recipe: Step by Step Masala Corn Recipe You can try this yummy masala corn chaat snack recipe on occasions like kitty party, pot luck and even picnic. Corn Masala Recipe-Corn Capsicum Masala (gravy). Corn Capsicum masala is a great side dish not only for chapati but also. हिन्दी में पढिये : Corn Masala Poori - Maize flour Poori Recipe.
Corn masala bhelpuri instructions
- Boil potatoes,corn and peas. Make green chutney with 1/4 cup pudina,1/4 cup coriander leaves & one chilli and 1/4 tsp jeera, salt just grind & keep aside. Make tamarind chutney with soaked tamarind, jeera salt coriander seeds (all1/4 tsp) 1/2 tsp jaggery remove skin of potatoes & cut into pieces. Peel & grate a cucumber then cut onion and tomato into small pieces.
- Take puffed rice in a big bowl mix all ingredients & add chopped coriander & decorate with sev on top it is chat & evening snack.
Masala Corn is a healthy, quick and easy to prepare snack. It is made from boiled Sweet Corn kernels by adding butter, lemon juice and a few spices. Baby Corn Paneer Masala/Baby Corn Paneer Gravy Baby Corn Paneer Masala/Baby Corn Paneer Gravy is a yummy gravy that pairs well with Roti, Paratha, Naan, Pulao, and. Bhelpuri is a famous road side snack in Mumbai. Nowadays its very famous across all the Indian cities.
Thus our article which we give the title: