For this article, I will discuss
Chinese Style Green Beans With Ground Pork.
You can cook Chinese Style Green Beans With Ground Pork using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Style Green Beans With Ground Pork
- You need of Green Beans.
- You need of Ground Pork / Beef.
- You need of Garlic.
- It's of Butter.
- Prepare of For The Sauce Mix :.
- Prepare of Sweet Soysauce.
- You need of Worcesteshire Sauce.
- It's of Light Soysauce.
- Prepare of Granulated Sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- It's of White Pepper.
- It's of Water.
Chinese Style Green Beans With Ground Pork instructions
- Please Support Me By Visiting, Comment, Like & Subscribe to My Channel if You Like This Recipe & For More Recipe... ^_^ https://youtu.be/Lh8g9HUXqIo.
- 1st, In A Beaker / Bowl, Add 5 Tbsp of Sweet Soysauce, 1 Tbsp of Worcesteshire Sauce, 1 Tbsp of Light Soysauce, 2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar, 1/2 Tsp Salt, 1/2 Tsp White Pepper (Ground), And 50ml of Water. Mix Well.
- Heat Palm Oil For Frying the Green Beans, If You Prefer Olive Oil, Just Go for It... Just Minced The Garlic While You Heating the Oil..
- After The Oil Is Hot Enough, Fry The Green Beans. But Dont Fry it to Long, Because you Dont Want it to Turn Brown And Crispy. Just 20-25 Second And Its Done..
- Drain the Green Beans Using a Strainer, Or Paper Towel to Absorb the Oil. But Make Sure You Drain The Excess Oil As Much as Posible..
- Prepare Your Pan / Wok, Heat Around 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil & 1 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, Let The Butter Incorporated With the Oil. And Add The Pork / Beef, Stir It Occasionaly so the Pork Doesn't Stick to the Pan (If You Use Stainless Steel Wok Like Me)..
- Make A Room In The Pan For Extra Olive Oil & Garlic. After Adding the Garlic, Stir it With the Pork..
- After The Pork Turn Brown, Pour Your Sauce Mix Into The Pan, And Stir. Bring it to a Simmer so the Sauce Can Deglazed the Pan With Lots of Flavour From the Pork That Stick In The Pan. Reduce The Sauce..
- Now The Pork Sauce Is Ready, You Can Toss The Green Beans Into The Pan, Or You Can Just Arrange The Beans In The Plate And Pour The Pork Sauce Over The Top Of The Green Beans..
- I Hope You Enjoy This Recipe... ^_^.
Thus our article which we give the title: