For this article, I will discuss
K's Peas Soup. This is a hearty split pea soup has a flavorful ham bone cooked with carrots, potatoes, onions, and a pinch of marjoram. This is a wonderful, hearty split pea soup. Great for a fall or blustery winter day.
Pea soup or split pea soup is soup made typically from dried peas, such as the split pea. It is, with variations, a part of the cuisine of many cultures. Hearty, protein packed split pea soup made with tender split peas, flavorful ham and fresh Homemade Split Pea Soup, just like mom made growing up! You can cook K's Peas Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of K's Peas Soup
- You need of (Shelled) frozen snow peas.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It's of Whipping cream.
- It's of Oregano.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Black peppers.
- It's of as needed Red and green bell pepper to garnish.
- It's of as needed Potato snowman to decorate.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Butter.
Split Pea Soup is the perfect hearty winter soup to serve your family as it is so easy-to-mak and Pea soup has been eaten since early ages and it's heartiness, high nutrition value and low-cost has made. Snert): Step-by-step instructions on how to make the traditional Dutch split pea Ingredients: Peas, celery root, celery leaf, potatoes, onions, leeks, carrots, pork chops, bacon, and. Split Pea and Ham Soup • Steamy Kitchen Recipes Giveaways. Usually sometime during the Split pea and ham soup is so surprisingly easy, especially in a pressure cooker.
K's Peas Soup step by step
- Melt butter in the pot and stir chopped onion until translucent ,add oregano ,snow pea ,stir to mix , add salt and pepper, 250 ml of milk ,boil and simmer until peas are soft ( 15 mins ) ,heat off.
- Bring to blend in blender add whipping cream and another 250 ml milk until smooth.
- Bring to boil again ,add fresh parsley , serv hot with crouton , red and green bell pepper sliced.
- I decorated with potato snow man ,this is good idea for family Christmas soup ..it's cute and delicious ..enjoy :).
Split pea and ham soup is just about the easiest, least fussy soup you'll ever make, and this time-tested recipe is one you'll come to rely on whenever you need a comforting meal. Blitz up a vibrant blend of green pea soup for a light summer starter or lunch. This vegetable pairs well with mint, watercress, courgettes, pesto and prosciutto. To freeze pea soup, let the soup cool then transfer to freezer safe containers in portions and label the soup with the date and time. To reheat, thaw overnight in the refrigerator then reheat on the stove or.
Thus our article which we give the title: