For this article, I will discuss
Spicy kidney bean soup. This red kidney bean soup recipe is healthy and hearty. A great vegan winter dinner and Great with tortilla chips and guacamole! The soup itself is spicy but not crazy spicy.
If not using a pressure cooker, soak beans overnight. Share a photo and tag us — we can't wait to see what you've made! Is there anyway to make a spicy version of this? You can have Spicy kidney bean soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy kidney bean soup
- You need 400 g of or 1 tin red kidney beans.
- It's 2 tsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 of finely chopped garlic.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped spring onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of blanched chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 3 cups of vegetable stock.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
My husband and I loooove spicy bean soup 🙂. Try this filling and hearty kidney bean soup recipe for a nutritious dinner, then take your leftover for lunch! Delicious served over rice, this bean soup is made with pork chops, kidney beans, carrots, potatoes, and tomatoes. This best-ever kidney bean soup is made with bacon, barley and tomatoes.
Spicy kidney bean soup step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan on med-low heat, add garlic and spring onion cook for 1 minute..
- Add the tomatoes, chilli flakes, oregano and ketchup mix together well and cook for 2-3 minutes stir and slightly mash the tomatoes..
- Add the kidney beans (after they have been washed) vegetable stock and salt to taste, place the lid on the pan and turn down the heat to low cook for 1 hour, stiring occasionally. (You can cook for 30 mins if you want it to be quicker)..
Get the recipe at Food & Wine. Warm, hearty and deeply comforting, this kidney bean soup gets a nice kick from crushed red pepper and brightness from a bit of mustard. In cool weather, this easy soup is just the thing to warm you up. Tender, earthy kidney beans and fresh vegetables Dump the beans in a colander and pick through them, removing any stray bits of debris you see. Rinse them well, and then pour them into a medium.
Thus our article which we give the title: