For this article, I will discuss
Red Beans chaat.
You can cook Red Beans chaat using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Beans chaat
- You need of Red beans.
- It's of Onion.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- You need of Red chilli flakes.
- It's of Red chili powder.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Tamarind water.
- You need of Chaat masala.
- Prepare of Cumin powder.
- You need of Fresh green chilli, coriander for garnishing.
- It's of Ingredients for Tarka.
- It's of Oil.
- It's of Whole red button chili.
- It's of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Curry leaves 8-10.
Red Beans chaat step by step
- Soaked red beans with baking soda overnight (or minimum 2 -3 hours).
- Boil beans (while boiling remove all the foamy dirt), set aside..
- Heat oil, fry onion for couple of minutes add tomatoes,red chili powder,chilli flakes, salt and mix well..
- Cover and cook for couple of minutes.
- Add red beans and cook on medium to low heat until full done..
- Add tamarind water,chaat masala and mix well.
- Add chat masala and bhonofy until no water.
- Prepare Tarka: In another pan,add oil,whole red chilies,cumin seeds,curry leaves and mix..
- Now pour this tarka on prepared beans and mix..
- Garnish with green chili and fresh coriander. Enjoy.
Thus our article which we give the title: