For this article, I will discuss
Sesame / Peanut Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Wasabi Cream Sauce.
You can cook Sesame / Peanut Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Wasabi Cream Sauce using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sesame / Peanut Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Wasabi Cream Sauce
- Prepare of PORK.
- Prepare of whole pork , usally about 11/4 to 11/2 pound weight.
- Prepare of finely chopped peanuts, I used dry roasted, but any will work.
- It's of white sesame seeds.
- Prepare of black sesame seeds.
- Prepare of kung pao dry seasoning blend.
- You need of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of WASABI CREAM SAUCE.
- It's of recipe my Wasabi Cream Sauce, recipe attached in direction step #6.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- You need of sliced green onions.
Sesame / Peanut Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Wasabi Cream Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a baking dish with foil, spray foil with non stick spray..
- In a small bowl combine peanuts, sesame seeds and king pain seasoning blend.
- If your pork tenderloin has a thin end fold it under and tie it or secure with a toothpick for an even thickness. Heat olive oil in skilled, sear pork on all sides just until brown. Transfer to prepared foil lined roasting pan..
- Brush pork with mayonnaise.
- Press peanut / sesame mixture on top and sides of pork..
- Roast about 20 to 25 minutes, depending on the thickness of your tenderloin. The internal temperature should be 145 to insure a juicy roast. Let sit at least 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with Wasabi Cream Sauce, recipe attached below and garnish with green onions https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/362022-wasabi-cream-sauce.
Thus our article which we give the title: