For this article, I will discuss
Stupid Simple Marinated Chickpeas. Marinated Chickpeas Perfect for Meal Prep or a Quick Meal. Simply increase the amounts of each ingredient in the same ratios for a larger yield. But don't let the rapidity of the preparation fool you.
I know for me, little that I make takes more than a half hour. Fast and easy vegetarian salad using home canned chickpeas. These marinated chickpeas were gone in nothing flat at my house! You can have Stupid Simple Marinated Chickpeas using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stupid Simple Marinated Chickpeas
- You need of good quality extra virgin olive oil (or combine in a little flavored olive oil).
- It's of red wine vinegar or fresh lemon juice (use less if you don’t want it super tangly).
- You need of can firm beans/legumes - drained and rinsed (I prefer chickpeas but you can use kidney beans, black beans, whatever you want).
- You need of tsps fresh chopped herbs or 2 pinches of dried (I like oregano and thyme but you can use chives, dill, tarragon - whatever you have/like).
- It's of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Add whatever veggies you want - but you may need to increase the amount of vinaigrette.
For more good munchies, you might enjoy my crispy Coconut Shrimp with Mango Dipping Sauce and these very popular Boozy Bourbon Cherries. This is a super simple recipe for making Marinated Chickpeas. Marinated Chickpeas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Roasted marinated chickpeas are even better if you're looking for something spicier to munch on.
Stupid Simple Marinated Chickpeas instructions
- But first, refreshment. The glass is SO right, I am VERY interesting..... 😋.
- In a small bowl (but large enough to hold / toss all your ingredients), whisk together vinaigrette ingredients - oil, vinegar/lemon juice, herbs, salt and pepper..
- Add beans and veggies - toss. Set aside for about 15-20 mins or refrigerate up to a couple of days..
- Refill your glass as needed and eat!!.
These roasted chickpeas can be made into snack-like chips served at a party. They can also be added as toppings to your soup or mixed with a sauce or dip. This recipe is really simple and easy that you. This has a nice Middle Eastern flavor and is very simple to make and just requires a few hours to marinate to blend the flavors. Place chickpeas, artichoke hearts, red peppers, olives, feta, scallions, and parsley into a salad bowl and toss lightly.
Thus our article which we give the title: