For this article, I will discuss
Veg. Nargisi Kofta in Tomato Gravy.
You can cook Veg. Nargisi Kofta in Tomato Gravy using 36 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veg. Nargisi Kofta in Tomato Gravy
- You need of Kofta -.
- You need of soya granules, soaked in lukewarm water for 15 minutes & drained.
- You need of kabuli chana (white chickpeas), soaked overnight & boiled.
- Prepare of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need of fried onion.
- You need of green chilies, finely chopped.
- Prepare of oats powder.
- It's of roasted chickpea flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of coriander-cumin powder.
- Prepare of chilli powder.
- You need of garam masala powder.
- Prepare of ghee.
- You need of gms. paneer, mashed.
- It's of thick yoghurt.
- It's of turmeric powder & salt.
- It's of extra roasted chickpea flour / plain flour / cornflour.
- You need of oil to deep fry.
- It's of Gravy -.
- Prepare of oil.
- It's of onion, roughly chopped.
- You need of " ginger.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- You need of tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- It's of salt.
- Prepare of nutmeg powder.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- It's of coriander-cumin powder.
- It's of garam masala powder.
- You need of beaten yogurt.
- Prepare of kasuri methi, crushed.
- Prepare of ghee.
- You need of kewra water.
- Prepare of coriander leaves, chopped.
Veg. Nargisi Kofta in Tomato Gravy instructions
- Kofta - In a bowl, mix all the above mentioned ingredients starting from soya granules to ghee. Blend in the food processor till well combined and divide it into 3-4 portions..
- Similarly mix together paneer, salt and yoghurt. Divide into 4 large portions and 4 small portions. Add a pinch of turmeric powder to the smaller portions and shape into 4 balls. This will be the yolk..
- Shape each paneer portions into a flat round shape. Place one yellow paneer ball in the centre and bring the edges to cover it. Give an oval shape like an egg. Similarly make the remaining koftas and keep aside..
- For the outer covering, take one portion of the soya-chickpea mix and give a flat round shape. Place the egg shaped paneer ball in the centre and bring all the edges together to cover it completely..
- Dust with the chickpea flour. Deep fry them to a golden colour. Drain on a kitchen towel..
- For the gravy - Heat 3 tbsp. oil. Add all the dry spices & saute for a few seconds..
- Add the ground paste and simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- Add the yoghurt and kasuri methi. Continue to simmer till the oil separates. Switch off the flame & add ghee and kewra water..
- Transfer the gravy to a serving dish. Cut the koftas lengthwise into half and place them over the gravy. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve as a side dish with plain steamed rice, pulao, plain biryani, jeera rice or any Indian flat bread..
Thus our article which we give the title: