For this article, I will discuss
Vietnamese Summer Rolls with spicy garlic peanut sauce.
You can have Vietnamese Summer Rolls with spicy garlic peanut sauce using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Summer Rolls with spicy garlic peanut sauce
- You need of for the rolls.
- It's of Rice paper.
- You need of mung bean sprout.
- It's of basil, stems removed.
- Prepare of chives, cut into 1 inch stems.
- It's of cilantro , stems removed.
- It's of avocado , thinly sliced.
- You need of bean vermecelli, boiled and softened.
- Prepare of leaf lettuce, spit into individual leaves.
- You need of shrimp, devein, poach in boiling water until pink. then remove deshell and vertically slice in half. by boiling in the shell, it preserves the taste and shape.
- It's of pot hot water to dip rice paper.
- It's of for the sauce.
- Prepare of peanut butter.
- You need of hoisin sauce.
- It's of garlic.
- You need of sirracha.
- You need of Chili garlic sauce.
- You need of crushed roasted peanut.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It's of warm water.
- You need of avocado oil.
Vietnamese Summer Rolls with spicy garlic peanut sauce instructions
- Dip rice paper in hot water and place on flat surface. Arrange all other ingredients for the rolls around you for easy access..
- Place 3 pieces of shrimp(1 and a half shrimp), lettuce leaf, bean sprouts, basil, cilanto, avocado, chives, vermecelli noodle mound onto bottom 3rd of paper. Tightly roll until 1/2 of the way. Tuck in right and left side and continue rolling until it is sealed. Place roll on a plate and repeat until all ingredients are gone..
- For the sauce: sauteed garlic until fragrant in avocado oil. Put in peanut butter and dilute with some water. Cook until combined..
- For the sauce: add hoisin, sirracha, chili garlic sauce and sugar into peanut butter mixture and heat until boiling. Remove from heat and add crushed peanuts on top..
- Dip summer roll in warm sauce and enjoy.
Thus our article which we give the title: