For this article, I will discuss
Mike's Crispy Cajun Legs Over Red Beans & Rice. Red Beans & Rice by The Cajun Ninja! Cooked them over the stove using Savoie's Hickory Smoked Pork Sausage! 😋 Check out Savoie's Products by visiting their. Mouthwatering Flavor of Cajun Red Beans Rice and Sausage.
Family Dinner (BLACKENED SALMON, MASHED POTATOES, GREEN BEANS). "Wife- me crab legs". Serve it over rice with some cornbread. Made as written and I'm not exactly sure why pintos would be used instead of red beans and chipotle season over creole but they did come out pretty good. You can cook Mike's Crispy Cajun Legs Over Red Beans & Rice using 46 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Crispy Cajun Legs Over Red Beans & Rice
- Prepare of ● For The Chicken.
- You need 6 of Oversized Chicken Drumsticks [rinsed - patted dry - trimmed].
- You need of ● For The Chicken Marinade.
- Prepare 2 (14.5 oz) of Cans Swansons Chicken Broth [with sodium].
- It's 1/2 tbsp of Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning.
- It's 1 (8 oz) of Can Crushed Tomatoes [with herbs].
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 3 Dashes of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 4 Dashes of Louisiana Roasted Garlic Or Louisiana Regular Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Dashes of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of Dried Chives.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dried Basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt [optional - taste test marinade first].
- Prepare of ● For The Crispy Dry Coating.
- Prepare 1 Box of Your Favorite Chicken Coating [we used Progresso & Panko].
- It's 1 tsp of Tony Chachere's Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need of ● For The Red Beans & Rice.
- It's 1 Pound of Fine Chopped Precooked Andulie Or Boudin Sausage.
- You need 1 (7 oz) of Pkg Tony Satcheres Red Beans & Rice [a great cheater!].
- You need 1 tbsp of Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Louisiana Roasted Garlic Or Louisiana Regular Hot Sauce.
- You need 3 (14.5 oz) of Cans Low Sodium Chicken Or Beef Broth [or mix them].
- It's 3 Bags of Uncle Ben's Pre-steamed White Rice.
- Prepare 1 (14.5 oz) of Can Drained Can Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Fine Chopped Vidalia Onions.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Fine Chopped Celery [with leaves].
- It's 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped Orange Bell Pepper [de-seeded].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped Green Bell Pepper [de-seeded].
- It's 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped Red Bell Peppers [de-seeded].
- You need 1 (10 oz) of Can Hunts Crushed Tomatoes With Herbs.
- Prepare 2 Dashes of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper [+ reserves].
- Prepare 2 Dashes of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- You need of ● For The Breads.
- It's of Regular Or Jalapeño Cornbread.
- Prepare of ● For The Kitchen Equipment.
- You need 1 of LG Lifted Baking Rack.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Frying Pan.
- You need 1 of LG Cooking Pot.
The Lost Cajun combines authentic Cajun food and a down-home atmosphere with the. Cat-touffee- Crispy fried fish topped with Crawfish Etouffee and served over warm rice. 🤤. Add in tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes and hot sauce (if using) season with salt and add in sugar to taste if needed. Crispy cajun spiced skin covering succulent meat that is super easy to make?
Mike's Crispy Cajun Legs Over Red Beans & Rice instructions
- Here's what you'll need for your Cajun Chicken in steps #1 and #2..
- Louisiana Roasted Garlic Hot Sauce pictured..
- Marinate your dethawed chicken legs for 3+ hours in the fridge. Flip and massage legs occasionally..
- Create your dry chicken coating..
- Press chicken legs into your dry seasoning and place on a lifted [important] greased rack. Add additional Cayenne Pepper to chicken. We always do. Bake at 400° for 45 to 60 minutes. Check occasionally for any signs of burning..
- Sauté your vegetables in a minimal amount of oil until translucent in a pan. 2 to 3 minutes..
- Heat your broth with your spices. Bring to a simmer. Mix well..
- Add everything else to your broth. Break up your precooked rice. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir regularly..
- Serve with cornbread and Louisiana Hot Sauce. Enjoy!.
This recipe utilizes a homemade cajun seasoning. There's nothing quite like mixing your own to have complete control over the flavor. on the cajun chicken legs for more flavor , I will be making this recipe more often thanks. Their chicken pieces are huge so the price is worth it but we can't stand the over the top taste of red pepper. Homemade natural cut fries, seasoned with a cajun spice blend and baked to a crisp perfection in the oven. They are so good and healthier than fast food fries!
Thus our article which we give the title: