For this article, I will discuss
Sambar (without dal).
You can have Sambar (without dal) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sambar (without dal)
- It's of boiled Shakarkandi(Sweet potato).
- Prepare of medium cup freshly grated coconut.
- It's of of roasted methi seeds(fenugreek seeds).
- Prepare of grated gud(jaggery).
- It's of rai (mustard).
- You need of dried red chillies.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of hing(asefetoda).
- Prepare of ghee.
- Prepare of of haldi(turmeric).
- It's of of jeera.(cumin seeds).
- You need of of curry leaves and daniya (coriander leaves).
- Prepare of of imli pulp(tamarind pulp).
Sambar (without dal) instructions
- In a blender, grind coconut, dry roasted methi seeds, red chillies, turmeric and half a teaspoon of mustard. Make a fine paste adding water..
- Heat a pan. Add ghee. Once ghee is hot, add mustard seeds jeera and hing. Then add the boiled sweet potatoes. Add tamarind pulp and cook it for five minutes. Then add the above paste. Add water accordingly.Add jaggery and salt according to taste. Cook it for about 10 minutes. Add curry leaves and dhaniya leaves.Switch off the flame..
- You can serve it with rice, rotis, chapathis, idli and dosa. Good for winters..
Thus our article which we give the title: