For this article, I will discuss
Cast iron onion garlic fried potatoes. His easy one pan fried potatoes recipe is so good!. The potatoes are fried in a flavorful oil infused with bacon and onions. In this video, I cook a simple, old-time favorite in cast iron - fried potatoes and onions.
Butter the inside of a cast iron skillet and layer half the potato slices on the bottom. Russet potatoes are fried in bacon grease with onions and garlic pepper. Homefried Potatoes with Garlic and Bacon. You can have Cast iron onion garlic fried potatoes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cast iron onion garlic fried potatoes
- It's of medium sized white potatoes.
- It's of onion diced fine.
- It's of salt.
- You need of ranch seasoning.
- You need of fresh garlic mined very fine.
- You need of butter.
Chop and mash together until finely minced. When the potatoes are done, add the garlic mixture to the skillet. Badly enough so I've got to resort to scraping with a metal spatula. Cajun Potatoes Pan Fried Potatoes Seasoned Potatoes Skillet Potatoes Sausage Potatoes Cast Iron Dutch Oven Cast Iron Cooking Skillet Cooking Skillet Meals.
Cast iron onion garlic fried potatoes instructions
- In a large pot of water peel your potatoes and cut in half. Boil until you can poke a fork in them. Remove from heat and rinse in cool water. Allow to cool completely..
- Place butter in a medium or large sized cast iron skillet and sauté the onion and garlic until onion is translucent..
- Cut potato halves into slices as thin as you wish. Turn up heat to medium high and cook potatoes until crispy and brown. Stir in seasonings midway..
You can use whatever ingredients you want to make yours. Here I use some of my favorites. Browned potatoes and onions are the b. potatoes, salt, pepper, paprika, onion, bacon, olive oil. POTATOES cooked in olive oil are delicious with the grilled foods of summer. The Italians are much more imaginative than we are when it comes to One of my favorite dishes cooked in a cast-iron pan is red potatoes, cut into small cubes and sauteed until golden, scented with a crushed clove of garlic.
Thus our article which we give the title: