For this article, I will discuss
Sweet Tamarind Chicken With Green Beans & Jasmine Rice.
You can cook Sweet Tamarind Chicken With Green Beans & Jasmine Rice using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Tamarind Chicken With Green Beans & Jasmine Rice
- Prepare of chicken breasts, skin removed, sliced into thin pieces,.
- Prepare of large handfuls of sliced green beans,.
- Prepare of jasmine rice,.
- You need of Tamarind sauce,.
- It's of reduced salt soy sauce,.
- Prepare of heaped tbsp soft dark brown sugar,.
- Prepare of ground ginger,.
- It's of garlic granules,.
- You need of green chillies, sliced finely seeds left in one,.
- It's of spring onions, sliced thinly.
- You need of Coconut oil Frylight.
- You need of salt (for boiling runner beans).
- You need of water.
Sweet Tamarind Chicken With Green Beans & Jasmine Rice step by step
- Begin to prepare the jasmine rice according to packet instructions. In another pan begin to boil the runner beans in lightly salted water..
- Spray the base of a large frying pan with the coconut oil and once warm add the chicken pieces in and begin to brown it off. Next add the chillies and onions and the soy sauce. Fry for a few seconds until fragrant..
- Add the sugar and the water and then turn the heat down to medium and allow the sauce to gently simmer. Add in the tamarind sauce, garlic and ginger and stir to combine and coat the chicken. The sauce will begin to caramalize and thicken. Drain off the runner beans and add them in with the chicken and toss everything together. You may need to add a touch more Tamarind sauce at this point if you feel you need it..
- Remove the chicken and beans from the heat and set aside. Once the rice is ready serve it up, then ladle over the chicken and beans. Serve immediately and enjoy!.
Thus our article which we give the title: