For this article, I will discuss
Lemon Dijon Chicken, potatoes and green beans.
You can have Lemon Dijon Chicken, potatoes and green beans using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Dijon Chicken, potatoes and green beans
- You need of bone in, skin on chicken thighs.
- You need of lemons, sliced.
- It's of garlic, crushed (smash them with the back of a knife).
- It's of fresh green beans.
- Prepare of medium potatoes, diced.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of grainy dijon mustard.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper,.
- It's of Dried basil,.
- Prepare of Dried oregano,.
Lemon Dijon Chicken, potatoes and green beans instructions
- Season chicken with salt and pepper while you prep your veg.
- Heat oil in cast iron or oven proof skillet, sear/brown chicken on both sides. Remove chicken and set aside..
- Add the potatoes, garlic, seasoning, and dijon to the pan and mix everything together in the remaining oil..
- Add the chicken back on top of the potatoes along with the lemon slices and place in 375°F oven for 30 min..
- After 30 min, add the green beans to the dish and mix, place back in the oven for another 20 min or until chicken no longer pink and juices run clear. (I just threw a random chili in, but you don't need to).
Thus our article which we give the title: