For this article, I will discuss
Vendhaya kuzhambu. Today in this video you will learn how to make "Vendhaya Kuzhambu". our traditional recipe with the goodness of. Vendhaya Kuzhambu Recipe - Recipe for spicy Tamilnadu style vendhaya kuzhambu made with roasted fenugreek seeds and masala. Recipe for vendhaya kuzhambu with step by step pictures.
This kuzhambu is spicy, with rich flavor of methi leaves. Serve with hot steaming rice along with a teaspoon of sesame oil. Spicy fenugreek seeds curry with coconut milk. You can have Vendhaya kuzhambu using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vendhaya kuzhambu
- Prepare of Sprouted vendayam (fenugreek) -.
- It's of Chopped onion -.
- You need of Chopped tomato -.
- You need of Green tomato/ tomatillo -.
- It's of Tamarind - gooseberry size.
- It's of Chilli powder -.
- You need of Coriander powder -.
- It's of Kashmiri chilli powder -.
- Prepare of To temper.
- Prepare of Sesame oil-.
- You need of Mustard seeds-.
- It's of Urad dal-.
- It's of Salt - as required.
I am sure you will like it. This fenugreek seed curry also known as Vendhaya Kuzhambu (in Tamil) is a. Vendhaya Kuzhambu is a great combination for rice and. easy & simple Vendhaya Kulambu in Tamil Подробнее.
Vendhaya kuzhambu step by step
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard, let it splutter and add the urad dal and fenugreek seeds..
- Saute well and add in the onion, tomato and saute well. Now add in all the spices and masalas listed..
- Cook till the vegetables are soft, then add in the tamarind extract along with water, and cook till the water comes to a kolambu (thick soupy) consistency..
Vendhaya kuzhambu recipe with step by step. Sizzle up your rice with this mouthwatering Vendhaya Kuzhambu & it Print Recipe. Vendhaya Kulambhu Recipe வெந்தய குழம்பு DiviCookHouse. Tangy stews referred to as Kuzhambu or kulambu were my favorites after Sambar. I never was a Rasam person.
Thus our article which we give the title: