For this article, I will discuss
Sweet corn paneer and broccoli stir fry. Healthy, quick and easy broccoli stir fry made with corn and carrots. This broccoli stir fry can be made with any veggies of your choice like corn, carrots, potato, sweet potato, bell pepper or even with paneer. I cooked the red bell pepper and mushrooms and steamed the broccoli early in the afternoon then just added them at the end to heat them through - less chance of the veggies losing Next time I might thicken the sauce with a little corn starch and add just a bit of brown sugar to sweeten it up.
It's also delicious in a stir-fry with broccoli and sweetcorn. Heat a wok or frying pan, add the beef and stir fry for. Add the pepper powder, sambar powder and required salt. You can have Sweet corn paneer and broccoli stir fry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet corn paneer and broccoli stir fry
- You need 1 cup of sweet corn.
- You need 1 cup of paneer.
- You need 1 cup of sliced red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced carrot.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli floret.
- You need 1 cup of long cut beans.
- You need 1 of medium size sliced onion.
- It's 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 tsp of jeera.
- It's 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It's of As per taste Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
Now stir well and add the broccoli florets and mix well again. This stir fry goes best with rice. Broccoli is considered to be one of the most nutritious vegetable with numerous health benefits. According to whfoods "Amongst all of the commonly consumed cruciferous vegetables, broccoli stands out as the most concentrated source of a premiere antioxidant nutrient..with sweet corn kernels. the recipe is combination of sweet and hot flavour due to sweet corn and spices cucumber and also stir fried broccoli. secondly, in this recipe i have used fresh corn kernels and. paneer recipes are the most liked gravy recipes across india. perhaps it is one of the most.
Sweet corn paneer and broccoli stir fry instructions
- Boil all the vegetables like sweet corn, bell peppers beans, broccoli and keep aside..
- Heat a pan and add butter. Now add jeera and onion. Saute for 2 mins. Now add ginger garlic paste and saute for 2 mins..
- Now add boiled vegetables and paneer and stir for 4-5 mins on high flame. Now add lemon juice, salt and black pepper powder and stir for 2 mins..
- Serve hot with lemon tea or coffee..
Try this Aloo Paneer Broccoli stir fry recipe! Instead of plain button mushrooms, think a little more exotic for this stir-fry. Try shiitake, cremini or brown mushrooms for a different look. Steamed Chinese Vegetables with Brown Rice. Broccoli with Sweet Red Pepper and Garlic.
Thus our article which we give the title: