For this article, I will discuss
Bacon & Onion Roll. Bacon is a type of salt-cured pork made from various cuts, typically from the pork belly or from the less fatty back cuts. It is eaten on its own, as a side dish (particularly in breakfasts). Перевод слова bacon, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Ever wonder how bacon is made?
Bacon or " bacoun " was a Middle English term used to refer to all pork in general. The term bacon comes from various Germanic and French dialects. It derives from the French bako , Old High German bakko , and Old Teutonic backe , all of which refer to the back. You can have Bacon & Onion Roll using 16 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon & Onion Roll
- Prepare of Bread dough.
- You need of Bread flour.
- It's of Water.
- It's of Sugar.
- It's of Dry yeast.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of Olive oil.
- It's of Ingredients / Toppings.
- You need of Bacon slices.
- You need of Onion *large.
- Prepare of Egg.
- You need of Water.
- It's of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- It's of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Parsley.
He is remembered for the sharp worldly wisdom of a few dozen essays. I'm probably the best thing you can put in your mouth. For other uses, see Bacon (disambiguation). Bacon is a cured meat prepared from a pig.
Bacon & Onion Roll instructions
- Peel onion and slice thinly..
- Slice and cut bacon..
- Stir-fry the bacon first, and then add onion to it. *No need to put oil in the pan for stir-fry. Oil comes out from the bacon and is enough for this mixture..
- Season it with salt & pepper, Stir-fry a little bit, and then stop the heat..
- Put water & sugar in a cup or bowl and heat at 600W for 30 sec. *Not to make it hot, but lukewarm..
- Add dry yeast and mix well..
- Add half the amount of this mixture to the bread flour, mix it, and knead well..
- Add salt & olive oil and then knead again..
- Add the rest of the bread flour and knead well..
- Put the bread mixture on the big cutting board and knead more. *If the size of the cutting board is not big enough, divide the bread dough into two..
- Spread the bread mixture and make a rectangle shape with a rolling pin..
- Place the bacon & onion mixture on the bread. *Make some sapce on each edge to make it easy to roll up..
- Roll it up gently..
- Cut slices and place in the baking cups..
- Pre-heat the oven at 200℃ (392℉). *I always put the heat safe tray on the oven to get the heat a little bit. It makes the bread ferment and inflate a little..
- Beat an egg and mix with water..
- Spread the beaten egg mixture on the surface with a brush. *It will brown the bread and make it shiny..
- Put some mayonnaise on top of the roll..
- Sprinkle some shredded cheese on top..
- Bake at 200℃ (392℉) for 25 mins. *until the bread's surface becomes light brown..
- Sprinkle some parsley on top and done!.
- Also recommended! "Cinnamon & Raisins Roll" Recipe ID : 13580141.
Delicious strips of juicy, pork heaven. Served often at breakfast with eggs, but perfectly good served alone and at Joe: "There are only two kinds of people in this world, those who love bacon." From Middle English bacon ("meat from the back and sides of a pig"), from Anglo-Norman bacon, bacun ("ham, flitch, strip of lard"), from Old Low Frankish *bakō ("ham, flitch"), from Proto-Germanic *bakô, *bakkô ("back"), from Proto-Indo-European *bʰeg- ("back, buttocks; to vault, arch"). Elevating the bacon allows the strips to cook from all sides. If you like your bacon with a little chew, or Lay bacon strips in a SINGLE layer on the baking sheet. Do not let them overlap or the strips will.
Thus our article which we give the title: