For this article, I will discuss
Sweet potato chaat. Roasted sweet potatoes are tossed in a mint chutney before getting topped with a bright cilantro sauce in this Indian Sweet Potato Chaat. Recipe adapted from Floyd Cardoz, Paowalla, New York, NY. Carefully transfer the cooked sweet potato to a large mixing bowl, add the red onion, tomato, tamarind chutney, lemon juice, chaat masala, honey and chilli flakes and mix well to coat.
It's so flavorful and also very easy to make! sweet potato chaat recipe with step by step photos. this is one of the most easy to prepare tasty But it tastes so good that you can have this chaat any time. The sweetness of the shakarkandi pairs very. Sweet Potato Chaat is a super easy and delicious appetiser. You can have Sweet potato chaat using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet potato chaat
- It's 5 of sweet potato boiled.
- It's As required of tamarind sauce.
- You need As required of mint sauce.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- Prepare to taste of black salt.
Sweet Potato Chaat recipe with step by step photos and videos. Sweet potato chaat is a mouth-wateringly delicious snack that is famous on the streets of Delhi. Sweet, sour, salty, and savoury - it's a flavour bomb ready to explode in your mouth. Aloo chaat recipe - Aloo chaat is one of the most popular street foods made with potatoes, sweet sour spicy chutneys & sev.
Sweet potato chaat step by step
- Cut sweet potato..
- Take a bowl put sweet potato add black salt and cumin powder aad both sauces..
- Mix well add chaat masala sprinkle some nylon sev and it's ready to serve. Enjoy it's really tasty..
It is eaten as an appetizer or Snack. Apart from aloo chaat, Bhel puri, Pav bhaji. Sweet potato chaat is ready, transfer it to a plate and sprinkle some more spices to it. Sweet Potato Chaat is tantalizing sweet and sour chaat. Sweet Potato Chaat. with Cool Yogurt and Sprouted Mung Beans.
Thus our article which we give the title: