For this article, I will discuss
Spicy Green Beans.
You can cook Spicy Green Beans using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Green Beans
- Prepare 1 pound of green beans trimmed.
- It's 2 tablespoons of sesame oil or oil of your choice (coconut or canola or olive oil).
- It's 2 teaspoons of chili garlic paste.
- You need 2 of green onions thinly sliced - white parts only.
- You need 1-3 tablespoons of garlic thinly sliced. Depending on preference.
- It's 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It's 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red chilli peppers.
- Prepare of Optional: If you don’t like it too spicy then add a tablespoon of oyster sauce 2 tablespoons fish sauce and put less water in.
- It's of Optional: You could add shrimp or tofu but add shrimp in the last few minutes and tofu should be firm or med firm and fried up in garlic and oil in separate pan and then added when you add the sauce.
Spicy Green Beans instructions
- To a wok add the oil of your choice and heat on medium-high heat. I love smell sesame oil so that is my preference..
- Add the green beans and stir fry them for 3-5 minutes or until they start to shrivel up a bit..
- Add in the garlic (if you like garlic than add lots rather than 1 tablespoon), green onions, chili-garlic paste and stir to combine..
- Cook the garlic mixture for 30 seconds to a minute then add in the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, water and chili flakes..
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until most of the liquids are completely cooked off..
- Garnish with sesame seeds if desired..
Thus our article which we give the title: