For this article, I will discuss
Zucchini & Bean Soupa.
You can cook Zucchini & Bean Soupa using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini & Bean Soupa
- Prepare of pasta noodles.
- Prepare of onion diced.
- Prepare of small can stewed tomato.
- You need of small can tomato sauce.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of Cumin.
- Prepare of Full Zucchini.
- Prepare of Pinto Red Beans.
- Prepare of chicken stock cube.
- It's of salt and pepper.
Zucchini & Bean Soupa step by step
- Chop your zucchini and dice your onions and prepare your boiling water. Put chicken stock cubes in it and set to boil.
- Drop your bag of pasta in the water add a little bit of salt pepper and boil until al dente for about 15-20 minutes..
- And your chopped zucchini and beans and turn heat simmer. Let simmer for another 5-7 minutes. Add stewed tomatoes and half of can of tomato sauce, season with your cumin and garlic powder, and let simmer for another 5 minutes (I added cooked shredded chicken, this time 😊). Turn off heat and let sit, stir and serve.
Thus our article which we give the title: