For this article, I will discuss
Green Bean Casserole. For Golden Green Bean Casserole: Substitute Campbell's® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup for the Cream of Mushroom Soup. Green bean casseroles aren't my favorite vegetable casseroles to make, but as far as they go, this one is great! This Old Fashioned Green Bean Casserole is made completely from scratch.
Green bean casserole is the quintessential Thanksgiving side. Bizarrely, I never had it on my Thanksgiving table growing up, but I've become obsessed as an adult. For this recipe, I ditched the. You can cook Green Bean Casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Bean Casserole
- It's of green beans(i use french styled).
- Prepare of Campbell's Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare of fully cooked bacon.
- It's of Large pack of french onions.
- You need of Fiesta shredded cheese.
- It's of butter.
- It's of Onion powder.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of Black pepper.
This Healthy Green Bean Casserole recipe is made from scratch with lightened-up ingredients, it's fresh and creamy and crispy, and it is full of the absolute best flavors. Classic green bean casserole with fried onion topping, from scratch! But over the years, I have come to expect more from my green bean casserole than just opening up a few. The classic Thanksgiving green bean casserole, but upgraded, with fresh beans, freshly fried onions, and a The classic Campbell's green bean casserole is a staple on many Thanksgiving tables.
Green Bean Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine green beans, Campbell's soup, bacon, butter, and lightly sprinkle on seasonings, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper, into a large pan or divide evenly into two smaller pans. (1 can of green beans, 1 can Campbell's Mushroom soup, 1 tablespoon butter, half of the bacon, etc. into each pan) Be sure to cut the bacon into small, tiny pieces. Go easy on the seasonings, especially the garlic and salt..
- Mix everything up very well and evenly in the pan, especially the butter, it needs to be evenly mixed in with everything, no chunks, i mix it tell the butter is mixed in, not noticable. I also add 1 handle full of shredded cheese in each of the two pans, when i mix everything together, if you have 1 large pan, just add in 2 handfuls..
- When everything is mixed together, add the french onions on top evenly and then the shredded cheese. 3 handfuls in each pan or about 6 total, give or take..
- Put in the oven at 350, for about 25-30minutes or until cheese is golden brown on top. Take out, when it's a golden brown, and it's done..
- Serve and Enjoy!.
And green bean casserole isn't something we have served until more recently. Some people absolutely cringe at the dish, while others can't get enough. Green Bean Casserole has been a family favorite for millions of happy Thanksgiving diners for decades. Even now as we go to other family holiday get togethers with extended family. This green bean casserole is made with cream of mushroom soup, for a reliably creamy taste and crispy fried onions for plenty of crunchy topping every time.
Thus our article which we give the title: