For this article, I will discuss
Kidney bean marinara sauce W/ Pasta. This twist on classic marinara sauce features healthy ingredients such as white kidney beans and In a medium saucepan stir together Fresh Tomato Marinara Sauce and wine. Bring to a boil, reduce Add spinach, beans, and vinegar; heat through. Chilli Bean Soup is a delicious Continental recipe which you can prepare for your loved ones Cooked using kidney beans, tomato, onion, corn flour, and carrots, this is an easy-to-make soup recipe.
You can also use this basic sauce for pasta casseroles like lasagna, to top homemade pizza, or to serve with roasted meat. You can even give it a quick purée. Remove from water with slotted spoon; drain. You can cook Kidney bean marinara sauce W/ Pasta using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kidney bean marinara sauce W/ Pasta
- Prepare 2 cans of kidney beans.
- You need 1/4 cup of tomato purèe.
- It's 2 of medium onions.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 4-5 of large tomatoes (blanched, peeled and diced).
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It's 2 tbsp of Fresh basil.
- It's To taste of salt and pepper.
- It's 2 tbsp of Worchestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar/honey.
- It's 1/4 cup of ketchup (you can skip this if u want it healthy ^-^).
- You need of Pasta (Any type) (depending on servings).
A simple yet satisfying vegan spaghetti recipe with kidney beans sauce. Combine cooked macaroni, kidney beans, celery, light mayonnaise, onion, red wine vinegar, salt, and black pepper in a bowl until well mixed. This is a simple pasta salad that's oh so yummy! I doubled it for a family dinner and it was a huge hit.
Kidney bean marinara sauce W/ Pasta step by step
- Take a large sized pot, Add in your olive oil and let it get hot. Once hot, add in your chopped onions and cook until golden brown..
- After its golden brown, add in your garlic and stir until a blended aroma of onions and garlic comes up..
- Then add in your diced tomatoes and cook until tomatoe'ss color slightly changes..
- When it changes add in your tomato purèe and seasonings (salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, Brown sugar/honey, oregano, both of the basil,thyme and ketchup)..
- Once that is done, Add the boiled kidney beans and water, cover it with a lid and cook it for 30 minutes, till then you can boil your pasta, drain it and add olive oil so that it doesnt stick with each other..
- When 30 minutes are over, close the heat..
- Finally add your pasta(I added a little bit of boiled rice but that's optional) and sauce on top. Garnish with grated parmesan cheese and serve =).
Only changes I made was adding a half tsp. yellow mustard. Making homemade pasta sauce is way easier than you'd think. People love marinara sauce for it's bright flavor. If you just used the tomatoes from the can, your sauce. This hearty and healthy vegetarian pasta dish combines the flavors of the Mediterranean, including kidney beans, Parmesan, and chopped parsley.
Thus our article which we give the title: