For this article, I will discuss
Red lentil soup. Red lentils are perfect for weeknights, or whenever you're in a hurry to get a meal on the table. Due to how they're processed, de-husked, and split before packaging. This is a lentil soup that defies expectations of what lentil soup can be.
A delicious (naturally gluten free and vegetarian friendly) soup. Keywords: lentil soup, middle eastern lentil soup, red lentil soup, red lentil soup recipe, turmeric lentil soup. This Red Lentil and Spinach soup was delicious. You can have Red lentil soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red lentil soup
- It's 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of red lentils.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It's of The juice of half a lemon.
- It's 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 cups of broth or water.
It had such great depth of flavor. This red lentil and chicken soup is a quick and easy version of Mulligatawny, the curry-flavored soup popular in Anglo-Indian cuisine. If you're a Seinfeld fan, you might remember it as Kramer's favorite. Hearty, filling and comforting - this red lentil soup is healthy, low fat and a perfect vegetarian soup for a cold winter's evening.
Red lentil soup instructions
- In a sauce pan put the oil and the clove of garlic in medium heat..
- Meanwhile, rinse the lentils well until the water comes out clean..
- Add the lentils at the saucepan and also the lemon juice until it evaporates completely. Then add the tomato sauce and mix..
- Next, add the 2 cups of water and bring to boil. Once it starts boiling, let it simmer for 15 to 20 minutes (it should look like in the second pic)..
- Blend the soup with a hand blender or with any other blender you have until it has a creamy consistency..
This creamy red lentil soup is an easy vegetarian dinner recipe that's ready in under an hour. This red lentil soup is incredibly easy to make! Here are a few tips to consider when you make it Moroccan Red Lentil Soup is a comforting soup recipe. The warm, rich spices of cinnamon, coriander, cumin, paprika and tumeric mix together perfectly to create a flavorful soup. This creamy lentil soup starts with dried red lentils and is flavored with turmeric, cumin, garlic and a bit of lime juice.
Thus our article which we give the title: