For this article, I will discuss
Zucchini noodles with Peanut Sauce. Zucchini noodles are tossed in a creamy, savory and slightly spicy Thai peanut sauce for an easy and light meal. Thai peanut noodles have been my latest craving. The salad-like noodle dish is usually served cold, making it perfect for spring or summer.
Use a fork or whisk to mix until smooth. Using a vegetable peeler, shave the zucchini into wide ribbons. First off, if peanut butter is in it then you know its a winner! You can have Zucchini noodles with Peanut Sauce using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini noodles with Peanut Sauce
- You need of For Sauce:.
- You need 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- It's 3 Tbsp of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 cloves of garlic.
- It's 1 Tbsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chili paste.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of rice wine Vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of hot water.
- It's 1 Tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It's of For the salad:.
- You need 3 of Zucchini's spiraled into noodles.
- Prepare 4 of Scallions chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Roughly chopped Peanuts.
- Prepare of Fresh cilantro roughly torn.
But the fact that this recipe is packed full of vegetables This Thai Chicken Zucchini Noodles Recipe toss with a zesty peanut sauce makes this one flavorful bite! It's an easy healthy dinner option that. Thai Peanut Zucchini Noodles are zoodles sauteed with fresh, everyday vegetables and tossed in a delectable Thai peanut sauce. Zucchini pasta is an easy dinner recipe that can be served warm or chilled as a pasta salad for lunch.
Zucchini noodles with Peanut Sauce step by step
- In a food processor or blender, add all of the ingredients to make the sauce and blend until smooth, set aside or store it in a tightly sealed container in the fridge until you’re ready to use it..
- In a large bowl, toss the spiralized zucchini with some of the dressing, then sprinkle with the nuts, scallions and cilantro and dig right in.
- Side note: This dressing gets better and better as it sits. My suggestion is to store the zucchini and dressing separate from each other so that the zucchini remain nice and crispy..
Zucchini noodles are spiralized zucchini, a stand-in for pasta in this ultra-lite vegan dish, with peanut butter, garlic, ginger, and a touch of sesame oil. I've used the very minimum I could while still maintaining the delicious flavor of spicy Asian peanut sauces. If you're watching your daily fat intake. Zucchini noodles combine with edamame, crunchy veggies, and a spicy peanut sauce to make this fresh, filling, and protein-packed salad! Remember that Easy Peanut Sauce I posted on the blog last week?
Thus our article which we give the title: