For this article, I will discuss
Tangy - spicy Rajma masala. Hi, Here's the recipe for Spicy and Tangy Rajma Masala. Thank you so much for watching. Please give this video a thumbs up if you enjoyed it and subscribe for more!
Rajma masala is a popular North Indian dish that is made very often in Punjabi households. Boiled Red kidney beans are simmered in spicy onion-tomato gravy. In short, it is Indian style red kidney beans curry. You can cook Tangy - spicy Rajma masala using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tangy - spicy Rajma masala
- It's 500 grams of Fresh kidney beans with the pod..
- Prepare 1 medium of Tomatoe finely chopped.
- It's 1 medium of Onion cut in small cubes.
- Prepare of little coriander leaves fresh. finely chopped.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Red chilly powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Coriander seeds powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- It's 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of refined or olive oil.
Learn how to make Rajma Masala/Curry ~ Slow cooked Kidney beans in creamy and spicy onion-tomato gravy. " The struggles I'm facing, The chances I'm taking, Might sometimes knock me down, But I'm not breaking. " ~ Wincy. We all dream… Rajma Masala (indian red kidney beans curry) is a dish native to Northern India, but is one of the more popular and loved dishes across the country. And so in this rajma recipe I have shared the ingredients and the instructions to make this rich, creamy, tangy and spicy curry at home, so that you. Spicy & tangy Lemon Rice - Single page recipe series.
Tangy - spicy Rajma masala instructions
- Remove the beans from the pod and soak in water over night..
- Put the oil in a pressure cooker, once hot, add the onions n stir..
- As the onions start getting golden add the ginger garlic paste. Keep stirring..
- Add the chopped tomatoes to it n stir well. Start adding all the spicy to the cooker also add the salt. Stir well..
- Put a little water if you see it sticking to the base. Add the tomatoe paste n stir very well. Add kidneys beans, stir n close the cooker..
- Keep it on high flame and let it whistle 5 time's n make it on very low flame for 10 minutes..
- After the 10 minutes are over let it sit for some time. Open the cooker and add the coriander leaves. Serve. Garnish with a little coriander leaves..
Serve with hot rice or pulao or rotis. Rajma Masala Recipe - With Detail Photo And Video Recipe Done With Kidney Beans. Rajma Masala Done With Tomato Puree And With Some Spices Goes Well With Rice / Chawal, Roti, Naan, Paratha Or Dosa. Finally I Want To Highlight Some Of My Recipes Like. It's one of my favourite dishes.
Thus our article which we give the title: