For this article, I will discuss
Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef.
You can have Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef
- It's of green beans, chopped.
- You need of ground beef.
- Prepare of red curly chillis.
- It's of shallots, minced.
- Prepare of garlics, minced.
- You need of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- You need of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef step by step
- Place green beans, water and a pinch of salt in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Put to rest..
- In a skillet, saute shallots, garlics and chillis until fragrant with medium-high heat. Add ground beef and stir-fry until brown..
- Add all the sauces: oyster, fish and sweet soy. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add green beans and stir until juice is thoroughly absorbed. Serve warm..
Thus our article which we give the title: