For this article, I will discuss
Potato Chili Casserole.
You can have Potato Chili Casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Chili Casserole
- It's 1 can of kidney beans.
- You need 2 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 packages of chili powder.
- You need 1 packages of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 pinch of garlic powder.
- You need of potatos.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Prego Spaghetti.
- It's 3 cup of Chedder Cheese.
Potato Chili Casserole instructions
- Cook Ground Beef until done.
- Chop onion into pieces.
- Combine all ingredients into Ground Beef. Except for the potato's..
- Cut potato's into quarters, boil until soft.
- Put potato's in baking dish, and top with chili, top with cheddar cheese and bake until cheese has fully melted..
Thus our article which we give the title: