For this article, I will discuss
Chicken Bacon Broccoli Alfredo Pasta. Heat oil in a pot over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken with the salt and pepper. Bacon & Broccoli Chicken Alfredo from Delish.com is perfect any date night.
This version is made extra appealing with the addition of crispy bacon, plus a some broccoli to make. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions. You can cook Chicken Bacon Broccoli Alfredo Pasta using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Broccoli Alfredo Pasta
- You need 2 pieces of chicken breast cubed.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 2 cups of broccoli.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley.
- It's 5 of bacon strips.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of cooked spaghetti.
Linguini is mixed with pieces of tender chicken and broccoli flowerets and coated with a rich, satiny Alfredo sauce featuring Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup to make a quick and fabulous dish. This Chicken Broccoli Alfredo is just as good as a heavy cream and cheese-laden pasta dish, but with a fraction of the calories. There is chicken, broccoli, and even bacon in this Alfredo. Four of our favorite dinnertime ingredients come together in this chicken broccoli Alfredo pasta dish—versatile chicken breast, family-friendly broccoli, always-on-hand pasta and a homemade Alfredo sauce that comes.
Chicken Bacon Broccoli Alfredo Pasta step by step
- Add olive oil and butter to a medium sized pan or wok then add chicken breast. Cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is fully brown..
- Add salt and pepper and minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add broccoli and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add milk and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Add parmesan cheese and stir for 1 minute.
- Add parsley and stir for 1 minute.
- Add cooked bacon strips and stir for 1 minute.
- Add cooked spaghetti and stir for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
A union of chicken, broccoli, bacon, cream, cheese, and pasta cooked in a single pot, it's easy-to-make, easy-to-clean. Use cavatappi, a corkscrew-shaped macaroni, for a fun departure from Alfredo sauce's more common pairing, fettuccine. This meal is an easy family pleaser and budget-friendly. How to Make Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Bacon and Broccoli. I always prepare bacon a package at a time.
Thus our article which we give the title: