For this article, I will discuss
Harvesting Bacon Drippings. Bacon Drippings, or Bacon Fat, is the fat that comes out of bacon while cooking and collects in the The flavour from a little bit of Bacon Drippings goes a long way, much further than an equivalent. What happens if you put bacon in a Harvest Right freeze dryer? Everyone loves bacon, but does a freeze dryer create the best dehydrated bacon?
A good reaon to keep a drippings jar in the fridge. To collect the drippings, place a large drip pan filled with a liter of water, beer, wine, or juice Then add the drippings to the gravy after the turkey has come off the grill. It will provide an excellent flavor. You can have Harvesting Bacon Drippings using 1 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Harvesting Bacon Drippings
- Prepare 2/3 pound of smoked bacon.
Recipe for Harvest Hash, a Halloween Trail Mix. Perfect for a Fall snack, Halloween party, or gift for neighbors. Perfect Turkey Gravy Recipe with instructions to make it with or without drippings. Granny's Bacon Drippings and Thanksgiving recipes are like Ken & Barbie!!!
Harvesting Bacon Drippings instructions
- Heat a skillet. This is optional you can spray nonstick spray or use a nonstick pan. Or a well seasoned cast iron skillet..
- Add the bacon and start rendering the fat of the bacon. If it starts to smoke a bit turn down the heat or add more bacon. This will cool the pan and the drippings..
- Turn often the bacon will have a tendency to stick no matter what pan or skillet you have. Just slide a meat fork or spatula under it to turn..
- When the last of the bacon is done immediately turn off the heat have the jar ready. Put some type of paper products under the jar to insulate under it. Especially if you have stone countertops because hot and cold may cause the soon to be hot jar to explode, due to quickly changing temperatures. This is true with anything. Also the paper products will catch any spillage of bacon drippings when pouring..
- Get a jar that has a lid and is sterile. Add the bacon drippings to it the jar will be hot for a while. Make sure you have a food grade jar that can or has had food in it..
- Store and use as needed. I hope you enjoy!.
Don't forget your Granny's Bacon Drippings for basing your turkey, adding to green beans, sauteing brussell sprouts. Bacon is a type of salt-cured pork made from various cuts, typically from the pork belly or from the less fatty back cuts. It is eaten on its own, as a side dish (particularly in breakfasts). The bacon drippings add flavor and the butter helps produce that golden deliciousness. Combine all ingredients in food processor.
Thus our article which we give the title: