For this article, I will discuss
Caldo De Pollo (Chicken Soup).
You can have Caldo De Pollo (Chicken Soup) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caldo De Pollo (Chicken Soup)
- It's of Chicken Drumsticks.
- You need 2 of Roma Tomatoes (sliced to liking).
- You need of Baby Carrots.
- It's 4 of Large Potatoes diced large.
- It's 2 of Zucchini diced large.
- Prepare of 4 tbsp Chicken Bouillon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tomato Bouillon.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- You need 2-3 of stems of cilantro.
- You need 1 cup of Rice.
Caldo De Pollo (Chicken Soup) instructions
- Wash chicken and place in a large pot with 4 quarts of water. Let cook for about 25 minutes, until mostly cooked but not completely. Take foam off top and dispose..
- Add Chicken bouillon and tomato bouillon. Add diced potatoes, zucchini, and carrots. Cook for 15 minutes..
- Add tomato and rice and cook for another 20 minutes or until rice is cooked through. Add salt if needed. Add cilantro stems at the last minute and turn off heat. (Rice amount can be increased or decreased depending on personal preference, I prefer a lot of rice).
Thus our article which we give the title: