For this article, I will discuss
Grillable Veggie Burger. Flavorful, hearty and perfect for summertime grilling. Hearty enough to please meat-eaters and vegans alike! Войти. Vegan, Gluten-Free. Смотреть позже. Поделиться. nutritionrefined.com.
They're not so moist that they're mushy but. Our Grillable Veggie Burger is Easy to Make. Combine all the veggie burger ingredients, except the shredded cheese, in the food processor, and pulse until all the ingredients come together. You can cook Grillable Veggie Burger using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grillable Veggie Burger
- You need of cans beans (kidney beans work well, but try others too).
- It's of rolled oats (uncooked).
- Prepare of cooked brown rice.
- It's of liquid (ketchup, spicy salsa, bbq sauce, pasta sauce, go crazy).
- It's of garlic powder.
- You need of onion powder.
- It's of spices (taco seasoning, Italian seasoning, curry, go crazy again!).
- You need of smoked paprika OR ¼ t liquid smoke (optional, gives smoky flavor).
- It's of corn (optional but give it a nice chew).
Keywords: Burger, Veggie Burger, Veggie Burger Recipe, Best Veggie Burger Recipe, Grillable Veggie Burger, Grilling Recipe. This grillable vegan burger will be the star at any party paired with your favorite toppings! The secret "glue" that holds homemade veggie burgers together on an outdoor grill is overcooked pasta. Easy Sunflower Seed Black Bean Burger with Veggies and spices.
Grillable Veggie Burger step by step
- Drain and rinse the beans. Mash with a potato masher or your hands until no whole beans left but still chunky. Add the rest of the ingredients, mash again until blended..
- Form into patties and put in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes to firm up..
- They can be baked, pan seared, or grilled about 10 minutes on a side. Turn gently but they will hold together. You can baste with some bbq sauce for more flavor..
Serve with BBQ Sauce and other fix ins. For grillable veggie burgers that won't fall apart, start by preheating your grill on high. Try our grillable vegan burger made with black beans for a great vegetarian BBQ idea. Vegans, vegetarians and meat eaters will all love them. Place burgers on bottoms of buns.
Thus our article which we give the title: