For this article, I will discuss
Sesame Lemon Soy Baked Salmon with a Toasted Couscous Caramelized Onions,Mushroom and, Sweet Corn.
You can cook Sesame Lemon Soy Baked Salmon with a Toasted Couscous Caramelized Onions,Mushroom and, Sweet Corn using 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sesame Lemon Soy Baked Salmon with a Toasted Couscous Caramelized Onions,Mushroom and, Sweet Corn
- You need 4-6 of -4 ounce pieces Salmon.
- It's 2 cloves of Garlic, Minced.
- It's 1 Teaspoon of Fresh Ginger -minced -or 1/4 teaspoon Powdered Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Thyme.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Oregano.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Parsley, Finely Chopped.
- It's 1 Ounces of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Ounces of Sesame Oil.
- It's 2 ounces of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need of Above is the marinade.
- You need 1/2 teaspoons of Salt sprinkle on the salmon just before baking.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Pepper sprinkle on the salmon just before baking.
- It's of Couscous vegetables-(you can substitute different vegetables:).
- It's 3 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn -drained.
- It's 1/2 of of small sweet onion- diced small.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic- chopped fine.
- It's 4 of small mushrooms -sliced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It's of Toasted Couscous.
- It's 1 cup of uncooked couscous.
- It's 1 1/4 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 ounce of fresh lemon juice–Add at the end.
- It's 1 tablespoon of melted butter–Add at the end.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of fresh basil chiffonade cut –Add at the end.
Sesame Lemon Soy Baked Salmon with a Toasted Couscous Caramelized Onions,Mushroom and, Sweet Corn step by step
- Mix marinade together marinade salmon in a zip lock bag for 20 minutes.
- Place on a baking pan with parchment and bake at 350 degrees *Note (It takes about 10 minutes per 1 inch of thickness to cook fish. The fish should flake when finished.).
- Couscous preparation.
- Sauté vegetables and lightly caramelize about 5 minutes. Set aside when done..
- To prepare couscous, place couscous in a small sauce pan over medium-high heat; cook 3 minutes or until toasted, stirring constantly..
- Add 1 1/4 cups stock, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; bring to a boil..
- Remove from heat; cover and let stand 7-8 minutes..
- Fluff with a fork stirring the cooked couscous and add to combine the sauteed vegetables, lemon juice and melted butter and basil, stirring until butter melts. Adjust seasoning of needed.
- This works great with chicken and pork also. I would marinade then 4-6 hour and cook to the proper temperature..
Thus our article which we give the title: