For this article, I will discuss
Three Bean Turkey Chili. This easy turkey chili recipe uses lean ground turkey and a whole lotta beans! Pinto, kidney, and black beans are your trio in this three-bean ground turkey chili made in a slow cooker. Stir tomatoes, tomato sauce, pinto beans, kidney beans, black beans, onion, green chilies, chili powder, garlic, oregano, and cumin with the turkey in the slow cooker.
Turkey chili with pinto beans, black beans, and kidney beans. A dash of red wine and cocoa powder make this easy turkey chili recipe even more bold and delicious. You're going to think I'm crazy. You can cook Three Bean Turkey Chili using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Three Bean Turkey Chili
- Prepare of lean ground turkey.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- You need of (28 ounces) no sodium diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need of (15 ounces) low sodium chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
- It's of (15 ounces) low sodium kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare of (15 ounces) low sodium black beans, rinsed and drained.
- It's of (8 ounces) no sodium tomato sauce.
- Prepare of (4 ounces) diced mild green chilies.
- It's of chili powder.
You'll see that the recipe calls for a whopping three tablespoons of chili powder - this isn't a typo. Directions for: Three Bean Turkey Chili. I created this chili as a way to use up leftover Thanksgiving turkey, but it's equally delicious made with roasted chicken. I think it makes the perfect dish for a Sunday afternoon football-watching gathering or a casual Friday night dinner party.
Three Bean Turkey Chili step by step
- Cook and stir turkey and onion in medium nonstick skillet over med-high heat until turkey is no longer pink..
- Drain and discard fat..
- Transfer to crock pot slow cooker..
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well..
- Cover; cook on high 6 to 8 hours..
This THREE BEAN TURKEY CHILI is packed with lean ground turkey, three kinds of beans, and a variety of Mexican spices to satisfy even the heartiest of appetites! Be the first to review this recipe. Saute in pan chopped onion, minced garlic, black pepper and ground turkey until brown. Meanwhile, open all your canned goods. I like to rinse my beans.
Thus our article which we give the title: