For this article, I will discuss
Blackened Salmon with Green Beans and Cajun Gouda Mac 🌶.
You can cook Blackened Salmon with Green Beans and Cajun Gouda Mac 🌶 using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blackened Salmon with Green Beans and Cajun Gouda Mac 🌶
- You need of Salmon Filet.
- It's of French green beans.
- Prepare of dry Macaroni noodles.
- You need of Cajun seasoning.
- It's of Paprika.
- Prepare of Chili powder.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Ground pepper.
- It's of Red chili flakes.
- You need of Blackened seasoning.
- Prepare of Ground nutmeg.
- Prepare of Coconut oil (for spraying pans).
- Prepare of and half (or heavy cream).
- Prepare of pound Gouda cheese.
- Prepare of Quarter stick of Butter.
- Prepare of Dried red chilis (optional).
Blackened Salmon with Green Beans and Cajun Gouda Mac 🌶 instructions
- For green beans - add fresh green beans to a skillet pre-sprayed with non-stick oil. Add a touch of water if uncooked and let them boil. I like to have them crispy so I don't do too much. Add spoonful of butter, red chili flakes, and minced garlic. Cook until green beans are desired firmness..
- For macaroni and cheese - boil pasta to al dente (firm). Add two spoonfuls of butter with a little salt and ground pepper. Stir. Add half & half or cream, gouda, and stir. Add Cajun seasoning, a little nutmeg, paprika, and cayenne pepper. Stir until macaroni is well seasoned..
- For salmon - defrost if frozen and cover with Cajun seasoning, blackened seasoning, pepper, chili powder, and paprika. Place on heated and non stick skillet along with chili peppers until thoroughly cooked. Top with butter..
Thus our article which we give the title: