For this article, I will discuss
Dried beef & green onion ranch cheese ball.
You can have Dried beef & green onion ranch cheese ball using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dried beef & green onion ranch cheese ball
- You need of packages of cream cheese (softened).
- You need of ranch seasoning mix.
- Prepare of dried beef (minced).
- Prepare of sliced green onions.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of worstichire sauce.
- You need of garlic powder.
Dried beef & green onion ranch cheese ball step by step
- Mix cream cheese, worstichire, ranch seasoning and garlic powder until throughly blended..
- Mix in shredded cheese, dried beef and green onions..
- Lay out 2- 12 inch pieces of plastic wrap on the counter making a cross shape and scoop the mixture in the center. Wrap it with the plastic wrap making a ball shape. Refrigerate 2 hours then unwrap and serve on a place with crackers, pretzels or veggies..
Thus our article which we give the title: