For this article, I will discuss
Celery soup. Transfer celery to the soup pot. Cut parsley into the pot using kitchen scissors. Season soup with thyme, seasoning blend, salt, and pepper.
A classic cream of celery soup. Like cabbage, celery is an oft neglected vegetable, prized for its place in a mirepoix, but rarely the star of the show. Which is silly when you think about it, given how good celery is in soups. (Can you imagine chicken soup without it?) Pour the chicken stock into a large pot, and bring to a boil. You can cook Celery soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Celery soup
- You need 3 of Fat stalks Of celery (Chopped).
- Prepare of Onion and garlic chopped.
- Prepare of Chicken stock enough To cover vegetables in pot with water.
- You need 2 of potatoes (chopped).
- It's of Herbs.
- It's of Salt and pepper.
- It's of Milk or cream.
Add the celery, carrots and onion to the pot. Add celery, onion, and potato; season with salt. While the onions are cooking, rough chop the garlic, celery and potatoes. Add the celery, potatoes, broth, water, bay leaf, salt, pepper, and cayenne.
Celery soup step by step
- Heat oil in pot, sautee onion and garlic.
- Put in potatoes and celery, chicken stock.
- Season with salt and peper, bring To boil, simmer for 10 minutes Till potatoes soften.
- Blend when cool.
- Bring back To the pot and add desired herbs, add milk or cream.
The liquid should just cover the veggies. Add the flour and cook for another minute. Add the chicken broth and milk/cream and stir until the mixture is smooth. Increase the heat and bring it to a simmer. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Thus our article which we give the title: