For this article, I will discuss
Southwest Green Bean Casserole.
You can have Southwest Green Bean Casserole using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Southwest Green Bean Casserole
- You need of Green Bean Casserole.
- You need 1 can of industrial sized can cut green beans.
- Prepare 2 can of mild rotel.
- Prepare 3 can of large cans of sliced mushrooms.
- It's 2 of jars of Prego Double Cheddar Cheese sauce.
- Prepare 1 large of bag of French Fried Onions.
- You need 2 clove of diced garlic.
- You need 1 large of red onion diced.
Southwest Green Bean Casserole instructions
- Mix all ingredients together except green beans and fried onions. Place green beans in casserole dishes. I use two. Pour mixture over green beans and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour at 375° top with fried onions and bake another 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
Thus our article which we give the title: