For this article, I will discuss
Cajun style red beans and rice.
You can cook Cajun style red beans and rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun style red beans and rice
- It's of family size Zatarain's red beans and rice.
- It's of butter or vegetable oil.
- Prepare of green bellpeppers.
- Prepare of onion.
- You need of Polska Kielbasa OR Andoullie sausage*.
- It's of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Cajun seasoning.
- You need of Gouda cheese (or preferred cheese, Cheddar also goes well).
Cajun style red beans and rice instructions
- Chop (dice) your bellpeppers and onion and slice sausage and set aside..
- In a large saucepan or pot add all ingredients for the red beans and rice (beans and rice, water and oil or butter)..
- Add sausage, bellpeppers, onion, garlic and Cajun seasoning and cook according to package directions..
- Cut the Gouda (or preferred cheese) into small cubes and add about five minutes before cooking is complete, or in the last five minutes that it sits..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Thus our article which we give the title: