For this article, I will discuss
Onion- stuffed squid.
You can cook Onion- stuffed squid using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Onion- stuffed squid
- You need 8 large of squids.
- You need 10 medium of red onions.
- Prepare 16 of prawns.
- It's 6 tsp of garlic and parsley (chopped).
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It's 300 ml of dry white wine.
Onion- stuffed squid instructions
- Clean the squids. Chop the tentacles, and the fins finely and put them away..
- Put olive oil on a crock pot. Chop the onions julienne styke very finely and add on the oil when it's hot..
- Boil the prawns for 1minute so they don't get cooked through. Once done put them in ice-cold water" peel them and chop them..
- When the onions are golden add the chopped squid parts. A couple of minutes later add the prawns. Season..
- Add 180ml of white wine and let it reduce slowly. Correct seasoning.. Once done let it rest for 2-4 hours. Mix the amount of olive oil needded for the pan, mix with garlic&parsley and let it rest until needded.
- Start stuffing the squids and heating the oil with the garlic&parsley..
- Once the squid id stuffed, seal it with a wood toothpick..
- Fry the squid for 5 minutes and add rest of the wine, season and let reduce slowly..
- Serve hot..
Thus our article which we give the title: